- RSS Channel Showcase 8981894
- RSS Channel Showcase 6011704
- RSS Channel Showcase 7577746
- RSS Channel Showcase 9006929
Articles on this Page
- 05/05/13--13:25: _Paparazzi's favouri...
- 05/06/13--08:24: _Picture of the day!
- 05/07/13--03:11: _Naija celebrities f...
- 05/08/13--02:19: _Nadia Buhari shares...
- 05/08/13--02:20: _Stars of yesteryear...
- 05/08/13--05:06: _ Video:Keeping it r...
- 05/08/13--14:30: _Er,is that Funke Ak...
- 05/09/13--02:55: _In Pictures:Fat and...
- 05/09/13--06:53: _Video:LMAO.Funke Ak...
- 05/10/13--02:21: _Have you said a lit...
- 05/10/13--03:04: _Girls-in-bowties-trend
- 05/10/13--06:20: _Stunner of the day!
- 05/11/13--02:56: _Tonto Dike on the c...
- 05/11/13--03:07: _Today's Quote
- 05/11/13--08:41: _Who wore it better?
- 05/12/13--11:29: _My Sister in law's ...
- 05/13/13--04:30: _Street fashion Naij...
- 05/13/13--05:08: _So what do you like...
- 05/13/13--06:53: _Very short memo to ...
- 05/14/13--03:05: _5 richest artistes ...
- 05/05/13--13:25: Paparazzi's favourites:Meet Naija's top party people
- 05/06/13--08:24: Picture of the day!
- 05/07/13--03:11: Naija celebrities flaunt their kids
- 05/08/13--02:19: Nadia Buhari shares her new look
- 05/08/13--02:20: Stars of yesteryears:Where are they now?
- 05/08/13--05:06: Video:Keeping it real with Adeola
- 05/08/13--14:30: Er,is that Funke Akindele?Yes,it is!
- 05/09/13--02:55: In Pictures:Fat and curvy or slim and sexy
- 05/09/13--06:53: Video:LMAO.Funke Akindele does her thing
- 05/10/13--02:21: Have you said a little prayer for Vast?
- 05/10/13--03:04: Girls-in-bowties-trend
- 05/10/13--06:20: Stunner of the day!
- 05/11/13--02:56: Tonto Dike on the cover of glitz magazine
- 05/11/13--03:07: Today's Quote
- 05/11/13--08:41: Who wore it better?
- 05/12/13--11:29: My Sister in law's birthday and my brazillian hair
- 05/13/13--04:30: Street fashion Naija style
- 05/13/13--05:08: So what do you like about this picture?
- 05/13/13--06:53: Very short memo to Denrele
- 05/14/13--03:05: 5 richest artistes in Nigeria
If it's a red carpet then it's a party right?If it's not a party,it's unlikely you find people like these there but if it's a party,a Naija party,then be sure to come across these faces.They are popular and regular faces on red carpet parties.Suave,Cofident,Sexy,Charming are some of the best words that best describe them. They are every paparazzi's favourite and of course bloggers love them too.They bring glamour,fun and excitement to the scene.(glamour mostly which isn't bad).
In no particular order,I bring to you Naija's top party goers.And in case I miss out any name,kindly remind me.
It's Yoruba actress,Sikiratu Sindodo (Tayo Odueke).If you can ignore every other thing and just focus on the Ankara blouse.Ok?
Dotting father,Tuface with some of his kids
Omoni Oboli flaunt her boys
Daniel Ademinokan and David
Ali baba and family
Peter of psquare and Son
Monalisa Chinda and daughter
They've graced our tv screens before.They warmed their way into our hearts with their fantastic acting skills.But one question though,why did they leave when the ovation was loudest?Question only them can answer.Well,some got married and relocated abroad(understandable) and some,due to personal reasons.One thing that bothers me though is,when you leave the scene at the peak of your career,it's quite difficult to stage a come back.Reasons being that new and younger talents are sprawling up everyday and they are quite fresh and raw.So shifting attention away from them and focussing on an old returnee will be a bit difficult.If you know where they are or what they've been up to please tell them some of us miss their acting prowess and we won't mind having them back on the big screen.
It's a never ending debate.The rivalry is intense.The competition between them is quite high.One is ready to oppress the other till she fades into oblivion.They both have flattering names for them.The fat ones are never called fat.To them,you are being impolite by hitting the nail on the head.In fact they have more flattering names than the other.E.g big bold and beautiful,curvy and voluptuous,orobo toh bad,full figure eight.(too much exaggeration haba).Skinny ones too take offence to you calling them thin.They prefer the same exaggerated lies as slim shady,slim and sexy,lepa toh bad,trim and slender.Everyone tries to hide their insecurities by fooling themselves.The media is not helping matters too.They equate slim as being young and beautiful.And the men even make matters worse.They marry a fat girl because she's a good wife material and have a slim mistress tucked away somewhere not fit for marriage but a good girlfriend material.(my husband tells me he doesn't like slim girls one bit.*yimu* because I'm fat he doesn't want me to cry LMAO).
For those that can't view the video Abeg make una no vex.still learning how to post videos.Here's the link.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KDCBrTwpEAM
Most of us heard the news yesterday that the other half of the popular singing duo, bracket,Nwanchukwu Ozioko, (a.k.a Vast) is down with Lymphoma.A type of cancer of the blood and he's presently in London receiving treatment.Let's remember to say a lil prayer for him.I did already what about you?
The bow tie is the latest borrowed-from-the-boys accessory.Bowties are just what you need to lift that outfit from pretty to dignified!
It's Funmi Iyanda covering the May issue of Genevieve magazine.She was styled by iconic invanity.She looks flawless!
I think Sasha got it right this time (sometimes she doesn't o).She's wearing one of her designs ecclectic by sasha and she paired it on a pair of brogues.And Gabi too looks great on a mint green pair of brogues with the right accessories to go with it.She's one plus size lady that is not afraid to embrace her curves.(She's a blogger too.gabifresh.com). So who's more fabulous?
Permit me to make this post about me a little Afterall it's Sunday.lol.Quite a busy day today.Been in the kitchen most part of the day.It's my sis-in-law's birthday.No she's not having a party since she already hit the big 40 last year and so this year is just a bonus.We invited them down for a family lunch which went down pretty well.I've got quite a handful of cool sis-in-laws and she's just one of them.As you know I can't just write without showing you a bit of my catering practical#coversface#
And so I finally decided to fix my brazillian hair.I've actually had it since two years now and for some reason I haven't fixed it yet until now.I believe it looks good because for no reason at all my husband has been following me everywhere.No jokes o.I was in the kitchen yesterday and he felt the need to come and join me thinking I might be bored or lonely.Who gets bored in the kitchen?He even got back home unusually early yesterday and he hasn't been out all day today.It's the hair.....You don't need to tell me.I Know.Lmao.
Enjoy reading and please don't forget to drop your comments *wink*
Street style or street fashion is a term used to describe creative fashion.It's Urban,youthful,easy to wear,it's something you have customised to make your own or to express your kind of person.It doesn't necessarily have to be loud.Even if it's loud as long as it expresses you.These are some of my favourite Naija celebrities and models in their street style.Tell me what you think about their style
It's a beautiful Monday here and I hope yours is going as planned too?It should really.I mean with God first,hardwork,positive thinking,the right attitude to work and to life itself,then nothing whatsoever is impossible.What exactly am I trying to say?I'm only trying to ask you one question.What exactly do you like about this picture?I didn't ask for too much did I?
Hey dude,I know nothing we say or do will make you change.Rather it makes you stronger and gives you a thicker skin (No shakes) but for the love of everything that makes sense to you STOP WITH THE DESIGNED EYEBROWS PLEASE!!!
According to unconfirmed sources,these are the richest Nigerian artistes at the moment.With hundreds of successful albums and singles and so many endorsement deals,no doubt they are worth millions of naira in cash and In assets.